Sunday 14 December 2008

What is the choice vehicle of the TPM?

A little daftness.
I'm a Technical Project Manager - but i don't look like one when I'm in my car. I drive a Fiat Punto. For that reason, i look like a PPM - Pitiful Project Manager.
So, what should a TPM drive? Is there a TPM car? Sales reps drive round in Mondeos and Vectras.

I think that question should be split for two groups, experienced and newbie TPMs. An experienced TPM has 2 or more years experience. He should drive:

A 6 series BMW


This car shows the experience and the wisdom of the TPM after 2 years or more.

On the other hand a newbie TPM should drive:


This again shows the level the TPM is at before 2 years has elapsed. He's still at the stage where he cant do en dos properly or other tricks and he's still learning. He's still a spotty teenager. Still in TPM puberty. Turning from a TPM boy to a man. After he's mastered all the tricks, he can leave the bike behind.

My bike should be delivered tommorow!

No comments: